...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Exercising Feels GOOD!

So, does anyone ever remember hearing that working out is supposed to make you feel good and have more energy?  Who are those people?!  Every time I go run, I feel like I'm going to die...really.  My breathing goes all wheezy and I can't stop coughing, my muscles are on fire and I'm sweating like a pig.  So if that is what feeling good is all about you can count me out.  :D

I've decided that I am going to start "trying" to do yoga.  The Riverplex has a beginners yoga class on Tues and Thurs that I'm going to try.  I need to regain some of my lost flexibility.  When I worked in daycare I spent almost all day on the floor or trying(sometimes unsuccessfully) to sit in tiny chairs.


Shorter than these actually.
I know.
Having more flexibility will help in other areas of my life too...
Ahem...
So the bottom line is that
I AM NOT GIVING UP!!!
No matter how crappy I feel while doing it.
Because afterwards, believe it or not, I actually feel good.
It really is amazing.
Gotta run, taking Max to baby gym today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)