...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fa la la la la...la la la laaaaaaaaaa

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree...
Deck the Halls with ...well, you know right?


I've finally got into the Christmas mood today.  I wrapped presents almost all morning, and then I realized that I had no gift card thingies...oh no!
Soooooo, I had to go to the store.
On the last Saturday before Christmas.
I barely made it out alive.
I left the house at 2 and returned by 4. Not too bad if I do say so myself.  I didn't go to the grocery store though.
I haven't really been in the Christmas spirit this year...I usually have all the shopping done, and the presents wrapped by the beginning of December.  This year, nope.  Life just seemed to smack me in the face!  Christmas is in 7 days!
7 DAYS!
I still have gifts to make, let alone wrap!!!


I took Max to the gym with me on Thurs to see Santa. He walked right up to him and hopped on his lap. No smile though, but no fear either!


Reilly got to see Santa in Chicago too!  She is growing up so much.  I was glad she still wanted to.

Hopefully I will get it all done before the kids get out for break.

If not....
well...
their teachers will have to get something else. 

Merry Christmas!!
I hope it's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)