...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ruffled Headband Add-On

I saw this great tutorial over at Sugar Bee Crafts the other day, and thought it would be perfect for my daughter.
She recently(last week) chopped off all her beautiful, (BEAUTIFUL)
red hair.  She got a pixie cut aka Emma Watson...ya know, Hermione from Harry Potter.  So it's soooo short.
She likes to dress in jeans and tees, so people think she's a boy.
Solution?
Headbands!
She can look cute and like a girl!
 It was such an easy and quick project.  It took me a total of 15 minutes and I used scraps out of my scrap bin.  In her favorite colors! Yellow and blue...
Please go check out her tutorial here to make your own.
Doesn't it look pretty?  She loves it too.
Next, I'm going to make myself one...(I hope)
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)