...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Super BIG Glitter Stockings

A couple of years ago I decided we needed bigger stockings.  I searched all over everywhere for something I liked, but...I am very picky when it comes to decor(nothing tacky or super gaudy)...  So I decided to make my own.
These were super easy and I love the way they turned out.
My aunt had these super large stockings, so I traced one for my pattern.  I used glitter felt.  I didn't have to hem anything or worry about fraying.  The felt is also sturdy enough to hold up without interfacing.  I got this wonder product at Hobby Lobby.  :)
 
 
I used iron-on letters for our names.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a pic of the stocking on my cutting board so you can get a rough estimate of the size.
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 


1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)