...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

DIY Gumball Party Invite

My darling daughter is about to turn 11.  Oh my where has the time gone??  She is still my sweet girl, but is growing up so fast I don't even know what to do.
Do you know what she wants for her birthday?
A pedicure...and a haircut.
Yikes!  I definitely have a tween on my hands.
She's getting a bike too, but it's a surprise, so shhhh...don't tell.
I did a whole lot of research on birthday invites and let me tell you, they are costly.  She is having a gumball party, complete with DIY gumball necklace favors.  So sweet!
I ended up figuring out how to make some really sweet invites myself.  So instead of paying $10 for someone else's work, then the cost of printing them...I only payed around $3.75 for everything!
It was so simple too!
I simply found a picture that I liked(online or whatever you want) and I edited it in Pic Monkey!
Voila!
Super simple, and I love love love the way they look!
I even made ones with different times for the family cook-out.
The very best part???
They can be mailed with no envelopes, just like a postcard.
Very cheap thrifty of me.
Now that I know what I'm doing, all invites are to be done this way!!
(PS- that is my real number, but if you call I probably won't answer)
 
:D
 


1 comment:

  1. Fun invite! I am visiting from Take-A-Look Tuesdays!

    Shelley

    www.piggyinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)