...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, To the Gym I Go...

I feel like the war is sadly over...and I lost.

I can't seem to control myself sometimes.  Some days I'm great.  I eat a small breakfast, small lunch and small dinner.  Other days I seem to stuff myself from dawn til dusk.  I ate so much the other night for dinner that I actually felt sick.  I had to lean back in order to breathe. 
Ridiculous, yes.
Totally unfulfilling, I know.
I still want to join a gym, but I'm just a terrible procrastinator. Maybe I would spend more time there than shopping?  I do like shopping so much.  I really need to learn to like working out better I guess.  That's it. I'm doing it! Today!
Now!
Watch out Riverplex, here I come!!


I'll let you all know how it goes...:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)