...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Water Babies and Fuzzy Boots

I did it!

I joined the Riverplex!

We are now a family that goes to the gym...
I went running on Sat, right after I got the membership...on Sunday I was so sore that it was hard to walk at work.  I tried to jog everywhere, but then people thought something bad was happening.
I took Max on Monday morning, and then when it was time to leave, he screamed like he was being murdered!  It was too funny.  I guess I'm at least happy that he likes it.  Today when we went to Toddler gym he tried to go to the babysitting afterwards.  I totally would have, but I def was not dressed to work out.  Skirts and leggings with fuzzy boots are not conducive to running.  We are going to go as a family tonight.  Swimming fun for all!


Look how much fun they all have in the pool!  This was taken on Father's Day this year.  We really need a bigger pool!
I think maybe I will go jog tonight while my kids swim.  I don't feel like I am really working out when I'm in the pool.  It's also easier with one less swimsuit and towel to lug around.  And...bonus, I'm not as sore today!  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)