...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Friday, June 8, 2012

It's My Birthday!

Today is my Birthday.
I am now officially closer to 40 than I'd like to be...
35
However, I do not feel like I am that age.
I only feel like I am 29(again).
My hubs got me the best gift this year...he actually listened to me when I told him what I wanted!
A Kindle Fire!
Way to go hubs!
Since it is my birthday, and I love my very few followers so much, I thought I'd share some really cute pics of myself.  Without further adieu...me.
Here is me at 1.  It is only a picture of a picture, because heaven knows they didn't have digital pics when I was born!
Here is me and my dad.  Oh how I miss him.  It doesn't seem like it has been 10 years since he passed away.
This has got to be my favorite picture of me ever!  Taken in June of 1979.  Kinda looks like some other little girl we all know, huh?

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone has a birthday that is as great as mine was this year!
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)