...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Monday, August 6, 2012

New Name, New Ideas

I don't know how many of you noticed, but I changed the name of my blog.  I want to have my blog and my facebook page and my Twitter account all match up, to promote a connected feeling.  To me and any followers I may have, during my short hiatus, I realized that I really like blogging, I just have to learn to blog at night, after my family is in bed. 
I've also decided I'm going to challenge myself.
Here's a list of the things I'm going to attempt to do...
1.  Pinterest Challenge-Once a week, make something I've pinned and blog about it!  This will be the hard one.  :)
and 2.  Continue with my Thrift Store Score posts.  I really like them.
And that's all.
I think that is enough.
So, wish me luck as I segue into a new chapter of blogging!
:D


1 comment:

  1. Awesome.... I need to get back into blogginf again!!! Also I have decided to make almost all of the gifts for Christmas this year.....it will be a challenge but it will be fun!! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)