...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Fitness Pal

I don't know if I told you, but I got a Kindle Fire for my birthday.
I don't have a smartphone, so I have just recently discovered the wonderful world of apps!
Yay apps!
I got this new one called My Fitness Pal.
It is a place where I can record all my food intake and exercise, and it calculates how much I should be eating in a day in order to lose weight.
 
I LOVE IT!
 
I'm doing pretty good so far.
The cool part is, you can use it on the computer or as an app, and everything syncs together so you don't have to worry about it!
Super easy right?
I almost always have my kindle on me as well, so it makes it super easy.
It also remembers the stuff you ate so adding the same stuff again is a cinch!
Goodness knows I'm not a beauty queen, and I have always been big, so I need all the help I can get!!!
 
I'll try to keep you posted about how it goes!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)