...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Angry Birds...and then some...

My littlest turned 3 this month.
*Sigh*
Where did the time go?
He used to be my little baby...

There he is at a year...so cute..

There he is at 2...growing up so much...

 
Now he's all big, and he talks, and he goes on the potty....
 
Isn't he super cute?
As you all know 2 & 3 year olds can be stubborn(really?) and he wanted an Angry Birds Pool Party. Since we had a pool party for his sisters 2nd birthday I though it was only fair...
I was too lazy to make anything this year, so I opted for store bought stuff.
(A cop out, I know, but sometimes you just gotta)
Still looks cool, and he did so enjoy himself anyway...
 
 
 
The cake from Trefsgers Bakery was super good.
 
 
The favor bags full of Angry Birds goodies.

 
Die, Piggies, Die.
lol
 

The party room looked great
Max had so much fun playing with all his cousins and friends.
 
 
Last year his party was at Monkey Joe's.  And he hated it.  He did not play on anything. at. all.  I'm glad he enjoyed himself more this year.
 
 
 
Linked to The Halbert Homestead
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute party! He looks like such a big boy. 5 more months until my kiddo turns 3, and I could cry just thinking about planning his 3rd birthday party! I'm not ready!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)