Where is the time going? I am just so busy being summer lazy, that I haven't made or sewn anything(and blogged about it)lately.
I am however, enjoying the time I get to spend with my kiddos.
So here's a list of 10 things that I have been doing...
1. went to see Brave(loved it)
2. potty trained my toddler(candy makes a good reward)
3. made an outdoor towel rack(so cool)
4. made a recycled bin for sewing(will post tomorrow)(promise)
5. planned our vacation to Wisconsin Dells
6. decided on a color(and bought it) to re-do a dresser
7. took a nap(only today)
8. had a cook-out with friends and family
9. got sun burnt(I put sunblock on 3 times!)
10. lost 5 more lbs!
I hope you all have been having some summer fun too!
Stay tuned for that recycled trash can(bin) tomorrow!