...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Ball Jar Pin Cushions

 
Awhile back I made these super cute pin-cushions.  I found the tutorial on Make it and Love it here.  Hers were so cute and easy that I decided I needed one.
Well,
they only sell packages of canning jars.  Who knew!?!
So I had to buy 12.
They were on sale though so it only cost me a little under $6.
I had all the other stuff on hand, so it was a very easy project.

 
So now I have lots of them.  I gave one to each of the girls in my sewing group, and I'm saving one for my mom and daughter.

 
If you decide that you need one too, go to her blog and follow her tutorial.  Because it's fantastic!
 
 
Happy Creating!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)