...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Update on the Weight War

 
 
As many of you know I have an ongoing war with food.  I love it, but it hates me.  Exercise, I hate it but it's good for me.  The good news here is that I've actually been trying,  really, really hard and I lost 12 lbs so far this year.
I know, I can't believe it either!
How did I do it you ask?
Diet and exercise.
Blah, blah, blah...
I go to the gym 6 days a week and use My Fitness Pal to track my calories and exercise.  It was really hard at first and there were many days I'd think I was going to starve to death, but I'm persevering, and it is paying off.  I will get to my goal weight this year!  Just wait and see....
In the meantime enjoy these weight loss comics I found for you.  :)
 


 




Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)