...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Monday, July 8, 2013

DIY Bridal Shower Invite

My little brother is getting married.
My mom, sis-in-law and I are giving her a local shower.
(Her family lives 3 hours away)
I decided on a small little intimate coffee shop venue.
The room we got is so cute(and perfect), it makes me want to move in. The snacks are so yummy and the coffee is de-lish! It's a locally owned business too, so it's a win-win.
The bride loves yellow and lilies are her favorite flower. This made the invitations a no-brainer for me. Pic-Monkey to the rescue. Go here to see how I did that. (PS: It's super easy.)
I also made all the decor and cloth napkins.
Everything turned out beautiful and I was happy to do it.
Here's some pics from the shower.
I made the runner and got all the plates an silverware from the thrift shop.  It was the perfect shabby chic theme.
 
You can see the prizes for the games in the background there.
I used white sacks and yellow ribbon.
Fresh yellow lilies on the tables...
 
I love the Dr. Seuss quote...so appropriate for a bridal shower.
 
 
 
 
My favorite thing?  The small chalkboard I decorated and used chalk ink on.  That stuff is amazing!
 Thanks for reading!
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)