...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Monday, January 16, 2012

Pop Tarts and Personal Trainers

We finally met with a personal trainer (to give us a gym orientation) on Saturday.  She showed us how to use all the machines and stuff.  It was very educational.  I'm not sure how many of the weight machines I am going to use, but I love the elliptical!  After she finished we did 30 minutes.
I went 2 miles! 
In 30 minutes!
I felt great!
Until I woke up the next morning...
I was sore in places that I didn't even know had muscles!
The back of my knee, for example.
I'm not really sure which muscle it is, but it's crazy sore.
I checked an anatomy website and I'm thinking
it is probably the hamstring, because that is where the pain is.
I was walking like an old man yesterday.  It hurts to stretch out my leg...but I'm going again today.  What I really need to do is learn how to stretch out properly afterward.
That will be my next post I guess.
On another note...
I love Pop Tarts...
Almost any flavor...
I could probably eat some pop tarts for every meal,
every day.
So, over the years I have learned not to buy them.  If I do buy them, I eat waaaaaaayy too many of them.
(Because 1 is too many!)
I broke down on Sunday and got some.
Big Mistake!
Let's just say that I consumed more Pop-Tarts yesterday than most people should ever.  I felt very disappointed in myself, especially after having no birthday cake or ice cream at all three of the parties I went to this week.  I guess you could say that Pop-Tarts are my food nemesis.
And the battle wages on!!! Down with unhealthy food!
Up with fruits and veggies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)