...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Cutest Little Barbershop Ever

I had a mommy-son day today.  Since it was so nice out, I decided to take him on a wagon ride in our new wagon.  It is the super deluxe Radio Flyer with the seat belts and canopy.  He really loves riding in it.  A lot.
We took a stroll up to Prospect, which in my town in a few blocks "downtown"  lined with little funky shops and restaurants.  It takes about 15 minutes to walk there
(especially pulling the wagon uphill)
But it is the perfect place to spend a day.
Our first stop was the re-store.  I got a pretty ruffled clutch.
(I am so loving ruffles right now)
Max got a fireman rubber ducky soap.

Next up was the Barbershop


Isn't that just the cutest little Barbershop ever?
Inside it is only about 10 feet wide, maybe 8.  See, those are both walls in the same picture.  It was awesome, full of yummy retro goodness!  Great old barbershop chair and everything.
You can't tell, but underneath that cape, Max has on a dress.  Not just any dress, but a sparkly, ruffled princess dress.  He saw me finish sewing it this morning and immediately wanted it on his body.  I'm so glad his father is so understanding.  At least it's purple and not pink, right?
We had a lovely day together and I got in a great walk.  I may or may not go to the gym later.  If I don't, so what! I walked a few miles today.
:D

It is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)