...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Saturday, May 19, 2012

H&M Dress Restyle

Today my daughter gave me a great idea!  She loved this little dress we got at H&M on Michigan Ave last year, but sadly, it is warm here now, and there is no way it will fit her next winter... she asked me if I could make a skirt from the bottom half of the dress!  Heck ya! I told her, gimme!
So, I turned
<--this
into
this-->










She's wearing it with a Justice tank top tucked in.  I think she looks so cute!  Just like an almost grown-up.  She is going to be 10 next week.  I can't believe it....
















She's so goofy, hamming it up for the camera!  I totally love this kid, she is definitely and original! 








It was super easy too.  The dress had a self-elastic waistband, so all I had to do was seam-rip the stitches around the waist! 
Tres Facile!
Skirt!
Thanks for reading!
:D






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)