...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Monday, September 26, 2011

Death by Doggie

I went running again on Friday night.  This time I decided to take my husband's dog, because he never gets to play.  He totally loved running with me.  He's a little dog too, but he sure kept me going.  There were only a couple of moments when I thought he was going to kill me.  :)  Like when he stopped to take a dump and I had to do the dance/jump maneuver to avoid trampling him.  He also wanted to go see every dog who barked at him.  Good thing he is tiny or he might have pulled me places I didn't want to go.  lol  I didn't go as far this time, but I ran more of the time, and now I think I got a route down that I can time myself to see when I'm improving and when to add more distance.  It's a really good course too, there are some inclines and a nice downhill at the end before the slight incline up my street.  I really should have gone last night, but I was feeling drained after the hectic weekend we had, so I sat on my butt in front of the computer.  Oh well, there's always tomorrow.  I was going to add a picture of the dog, but my stupid old slow computer won't let me.  Jeez, I need a new one!  The dumb thing won't let me add any pics today!  I was going to go with the baby in the jogging stroller, but I desperately had to go to the grocery store.  Because if I let my husband go it.....well, the house would have been full of man junk food.  I sometimes wish he'd understand how hard it is to try to eat right with a house full of crap.  He actually told me that he's comfortable at his weight.  All I will say is that he weighs more than I do, and I'm waaaayyy overweight.  Even for a guy of my height.   The kids are slowly on their way to becoming overweight too.  I wish he would understand that I'm trying to become healthier, not just loose weight, and that I'm doing this for myself and my family.  Men.  Sorry about the lack of pics today, maybe later I'll edit it to add some, but I do have to work so maybe not!  Have a good nite! oxox  PS  I got to add a pic of Apoloo today, isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)