...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Friday, October 14, 2011

Barbie Lipo

I just discovered this great new project.  It's called Healthy is the New Skinny.  I LOVE this.  It is exactly what I'm trying to do with my life.  I'm going to have to start following this to see what they are up to.  You should too.  But I wanted to share this picture with you.  This is the photo that caught my attention and made me read this article.  This is a beautiful model, and this photo of her and her doll shows what she would have to get taken off to look like Barbie.  It's very powerful(for me), and I hope someday my daughter. Go check it out, and learn some good stuff! The site is chock full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)