...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Direction

Hi! Guess what?  I have some news for you, my loyal readers!  As some of you know, I love being creative.  I got some of it from my mother, and the rest is my own.  I'm also cheap. :)  I was thinking the other day about the last thing I got for myself that was 100% new, and I couldn't for the life of me remember.  I shop all the time, really all the time. Almost every day.  Whether it be online or thrifting, I am in a constant state of shopping.  The reason I can do this, is because I am cheap.  I can't justify buying myself new clothes for outrageous prices, when after you wash it it looks just like a used item.  The price difference is astounding.  I can get a whole outfit at the Goodwill for $11.  That's jeans a shirt and a pair of shoes.  Tell me where else you can do that?  Nowhere.  Back on track though....I can't justify decorating my house with new expensive stuff either, so I have turned to making stuff, or re purposing stuff!  It is awesome.  So, I've decided to add all the fun stuff I make to my blog here and hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.  And I hope you all become inspired!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)