...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

All Zipped Up~Halloween Pouch


I did it!
I finally put in my first zipper!
I used a tutorial that I found online here on Noodlehead.
I am going to give it as a teacher gift for Halloween.

I'm going to fill it with candy and a Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer with hangy thingy.  It's gonna be super-great, and if I was still a teacher I would love it!
(The man-teacher just gets some candy)


 I thought the orange and black and green color scheme looked great for Halloween.

Thanks so much to Noodlehead blog for the great(and super-fast) tutorial.
Really, it only took me about 20 minutes from start to finish!

Thanks so much for reading!

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely zipper pouch! I love the fabric colours and combination, just great! Thanks for sharing.
    I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Happy week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment! It really makes my day to hear from people. :D

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)