...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sweetie Pie Owls

Is this not the cutest owl figurine ever?
It is an adorable Mama and Baby Owl, see how she protects her beautiful wee one with her wing.
So sweet, so loving, so pretty...
 
OMG!  What is the hideous thing!?!
It's horrible, and ugly, and terrifying!
That cannot be the same beautiful figurine as above?
It sure is.
 
Isn't it amazing what a little paint will do?
I used Rust-oleum Painters Touch Spray paint in Key Lime.
It is great paint!  It only took 2 coats to cover the ugly.
I almost didn't buy this little guy because I wasn't sure if it was salvageable.  Thank goodness for my hubs!  He told me it would be OK, and he was so right.  :)  It only cost $1.99, such a steal!
Owls are all the rage right now too, in nursery's and children's rooms.  This little duo is going into my bedroom to remind me of my sweet wee ones.
The only thing that would make it better is if there were 2 owlets.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)