...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Monday, March 26, 2012

Exellent Easy Easter Egg Garland

This is almost as easy as the Shamrock one that I made.
(this one is actually easier)
All you need are store bought eggs,
(I actually got mine on clearance last year)
Pretty ribbon that you like,
& hot glue!

All I did was measure how long I wanted it to be, glued the eggs evenly spaced to the ribbon, added loops on the ends to hang and that's it!


I actually kept the ribbon flat and glued the eggs all to the same side, for continuity and a cleaner, less-messy look.
I really love the way it turned out!
Think of all the fun kinds of eggs they make nowadays!
Sports balls, and shiny, and printed ones.
I think these would look really fun with glitter eggs!
I have some somewhere, but I've long since forgotten where I bought them.  Oh well...
Happy Crafting!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)