...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sparkly Shamrock Garland{tutorial}

I made this last night after work, and it turned out so great!
In total it cost me $1.30!
How's that for a deal?
It was as easy as 1, 2, 3...

Supplies Needed

1.  Foam Shamrocks(mine are from Dollar Tree)  $1
2.  Green Ribbon(with a coupon at Joann's)  $0.30
3.  Hole Puncher & scissors to cut the ribbon(on hand)

All I did was punch 2 holes in each shamrock and string it on the ribbon!  I alternated a glitter one with a plain green one.  Super easy and super cute!!


Sorry for the funny lighting in these pics, I do a lot of my creating at night after the kids are in bed!  :)
Easy peasey-lemon squeezy!
Now what to do with the other package I got?!
Happy St. Patricks Day!
(or as I like to call it  The No More Snakes in Ireland Day!)
I really need to move there!
:D



3 comments:

  1. Let a friend buy the extra pack so she can make a cute garland for next year!! :) \

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Adie! I got some ribbon left too if you want it! :) It'll only cost you $1.15! (Unless I can think of another project before I see you again)!

      Delete
  2. So stinkin cute & simple! I am going to the dollar store today!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)