...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Reasons for Cheesecake

I was at work yesterday and I realized something...
As soon as I got there they called a code blue overhead...
Usually that is a bad thing (it still was)  but it helped me to realize something,  all my hard work is(finally)paying off.
I was able to run all the way there and I didn't even break a sweat, or get winded!
Imagine my surprise when I realized it!
It made the rest of my work day go so much better!
I'm unbelieveably proud of myself!
Which is why I can eat this...

My mom made me some cheesecake today!
But don't worry, I only ate half...
It was yummy.
:D



2 comments:

  1. mmmmm that looks yummy and I am very proud of you!!! :) I think I may have lost 20 pounds cleaning today!!! LOL I wish it was that easy to get rid of and instead of having cheesecake I had a strawberry cheesecake yogurt but trust me I would rather eat real cheesecake!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)