...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pretty Monogram Wall Art

My daughter and I finally decided what color to make her monogram wall art.  (You can see the original here.)
So we finished it today.
I let her paint the R.  She was really excited to be able to help.
She did a great job on it too!
While she worked on that I worked on the canvas.
Use your staple gun, and be sure that you iron the fabric so that it looks pretty.
By trial and error, I learned how to staple the fabric so that it stays straight and does not pull.  You do the short ends first and then kinda wrap the sides like a present.
For the ribbon hanger, I hot glued and stapled it on!
It shouldn't be going anywhere!
You can make the ribbon hanger as long or short as you want it to be.  She is so excited to finally have hers done.  Now all I have to do is find some nails so I can hang it in her room.

It turned out so spring-like and pretty!  It matches her bright yellow room perfectly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)