...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

*Sigh* Music

My hubs recently gave me over the use of his MP3 player.  (I got it for him for Christmas, so I guess I did pay for it)  Anyway, I put all my loud dance beats and girly power songs on it and let me tell you, it is PHENOMENAL!
I forgot how easy it is to lose myself in the sheer act of working out to music.  I might actually be able to run again.  Listening to it reminds me of when I was younger and I had a(haha)Walkman, with a mix tape!!
Boy that sure takes me back!  Anybody else have one back in the day?  :)

Right now I'm listening to
Karmin~Brokenhearted
Katy Perry~Part of Me
Kelly Clarkson~Stronger
Selena Gomez~Like a Love Song
LMFAO~Sexy and I Know It
David Guetta ft Usher~Without You
Jessie J~Domino
Maroon 5~Moves Like Jagger
among others...

What songs inspire you to work out hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)