...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Friday, March 23, 2012

Stress Exercising

I went to the gym as usual yeatserday, but I was very frustrated.  Things just aren't going as well as they could right now.  Boo.  So I wanted to try and forget my problems...
I worked myself so hard I almost blacked out on the elliptical.  My eyes went fuzzy and I was breathing too hard, and my heart rate was well over 150.  Then I jumped off and ran around the track as fast as I could.
That was stupid.
My muscles got real tight and I thought I was going to fall down.
I didn't.
Afterwards I was sick to my stomach and felt dizzy the rest of the day.
But the best part?
I forgot about my stress for a bit.
...and I guess that was my intention.
:/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)