...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sick of Being Sick

Max enjoying the sprinkler

Reilly being goofy in her SLD dress
I'm still sick.  Miserably, horribly sick. I hate being sick and I turn into the biggest baby when I'm sick.  Don't look at me, don't talk to me, nothing.  Yes, it really is that bad.  My good friend called me yesterday and told me it could be strep throat(she's a nurse).  So...off to the doctor I went.  Turns out it's not strep, but on the bright side I was weighed.  I know, most of us HATE to be weighed.  So imagine my surprise...I've lost 10 lbs!!!  Holy Moly!  I knew I was lighter because my clothes were looser, but I had no idea it was 10 lbs.  So I believe all my hard work has paid off.  So today I'm going to leave you with a link to a recent yahoo article here.  It's called 20 Habits That Make You Fat.   It's chock full of things that we all probably do.  I know I saw myself in some, and have already taken steps to change!!  I'm going to share some cute pics of my kids today, for your veiwing pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)