...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Falling off the Wagon and cute baby pics


OMG!  I really fell off the wagon this weekend!  I was doing pretty well, not a whole lot of cheating, but last week was that time, you know, and I totally gorged on some peanut m & m's that a home care rep brought in to work!  Darn it!  I felt physically sick afterwards and wanted to hurl, but I couldn't bring myself to go the bulimia route.  If I was going to be bulimic I should've done it years ago.  Anorexia was never my thing either.  I like food waaayy too much to not eat anything.  The peanut m&m's incident was on Friday night, and that just paved the way for a terrible eating weekend!  We went to the Erin Feis with my mom , and Reilly wanted to eat everything!  She wanted hot dogs and potato pancakes and ice cream and popcorn and scones...  Needless to say I ate all of it too.  Except for the ice cream.  I actually had only a bite of hers.  But that doesn't excuse all the rest of it.  Eating healthy is hard.  Hard hard work.  The walking has kinda fallen by the wayside too.  I am still keeping up with my food diary though.  I don't feel like a total failure!  On a lighter note, my baby is going to be 2 on Thursday.  I know, 2. It doesn't seem like it has been that long.  It also doesn't seem like I'm(now) 40 lbs heavier than I was back then.  I'm still going to keep this up.  I WILL do this.  At work they have an employee incentive program called Team Lean.  You get a team of 4 people together and you try to lose weight. You get a free membership to the Wellness Center during the program, and the team that loses the most weight by the end gets money!  I like money.  It starts this week with a weigh-in.  Wish me luck!  Here's some pics of my baby when he was a baby. Awwwww...
The day after we came home from the hospital
Max at 4 months, look at his chubby baby rolls.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)