...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Getting it together(Behind the Scenes)

Do you remember when I shared those pretty pictures of my sewing/crafting area?
Well, it is never ever that clean.  I actually moved some stuff out of the way to take pictures and then put it back!  :)
So one of my favorite bloggers shared some pics of her house in a not so organized state (her blog is wonderful though)
she calls it Ideal vs. Real
She talks about how you only get to see the perfect part of a bloggers world.  The clean house, the beautiful finished projects, the clean, neatly dressed children...but usually that is totally not the case.  I know firsthand what it feels like.  So...
 I thought I should contribute to the fun!
So here is a picture of my craft area as it usually looks.
Everyday
All the time
Unless I'm expecting company!
So not perfect.
:)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It really reminds me of my kitchen actually! I think many projects out must be the sign of a creative person's home ;)Love those blue drawers peeking out on the right!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)