...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sexy Me...maybe.

I hate to have my picture taken.
Really hate it.
I never like the way I look in anything.
So for me to do this for my husband for Valentine's Day took a lot of gumption, I almost needed a drink just to go.
I got some boudoir photos taken!
AND
They are actually something that I like.
I know I've got a lot of work to do with being comfortable with my body, and I still need to lose about 40 or 50 lbs, but overall I like the way they look. and,
Just because I think I need work doesn't mean my husband does.  He actually loves me just the way I am, and tells me everyday how beautiful and sexy I am. 
(it kind of embarrasses me...alot)
So I mostly did these for him.
They were taken by this super nice girl named Mandy of Mandy's View Photography.  She has her own studio and does a lovely job.  We are getting the family done this weekend.
She even does Boudoir Picture Parties, so you can grab your girls and some wine and get some hot, sexy photos taken for your hubbies!  How much fun would that be?
I'm going to share a couple (G-rated) photos of my shoot.
I actually got my hair and make-up done for it too, and that made all the difference in the world.

You gotta love the stove ones!

I feel like the Mona Lisa in this one.
(and I was fully clothed under the tulle)
So, for anyone who has been considering it, but wasn't sure..
If I can do it, you can do it!
Your hubby will love it too.
Tell Mandy I sent you!
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)