...where I share my life, craftiness and eating habits with the world...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

i can't live without food

Well, lately I haven't posted much about....
well....anything to do with being healthy.
It's hard to not want to blog about all the pretty stuff that I make.  It's almost the only thing that makes me happy right now.
The working out thing is still working for me, so is the drinking water thing, but again, the eating thing is sad.  :(
I just can't seem to get it under control.
I eat, therefore I am.
I guess maybe I should get some professional help.  I don't eat because I'm bored, I eat because I want to, because I'm stressed out, because I just gotta sometimes.
It truly is my addiction, the worst one to have.
I wish I was a drug user, or an alcoholic.
Then I could get help, and go to meetings and never drink or do those drugs again.
but i can't live without food
I think it is called anorexia, and I could possibly die from it...
of course, I could die by eating too much food too.
For me, it's a lose/lose situation...
Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
I need to find some OA meetings in my area, maybe that would help me to focus on my life, not my food.
That about sums it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I am starved for attention. :)